1. Where are you from? I’m from Kópavogur, Iceland.
2. Do you have a nickname? Not really. My name is sometimes hard to pronounce so you are welcome to call me Rose 🙂
3. How long have you worked for Norðurflug? Since January 2018!
4. What part of this job makes you the happiest? The happy customers of course!
5. What is your favorite tour and why? Waterfalls and Valleys
6. What is your favorite place in Iceland you’ve been so far? Hornstrandir, there is nothing like the peace and quiet in the middle of nowhere.
7. What’s your guilty pleasure song, the one you can’t help but sing out loud in the car? Basicly anything that is on the radio!
8. If we were to ask your best friend, what’s your most embarrassingly funny moment? There are so many, where to start….
9. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten and enjoyed? Eaten a lot of weird things, not sure I have enjoyed it 🙂
10. You’re being shipped off to a deserted island, what is the first thing you pack? My friend, at least it won’t be boring and lonely.
11. What never fails to make you laugh? A good joke, so always think of one before coming to us!
12. What would be the best superpower in your opinion, and why? Would be perfect to be able to control the weather, but I have also always wanted to be able to slow down the time. Time flies too fast!